Tuesday, January 11, 2011

zombie dream I just woke up from...

I was in some asian country - possibly Japan, maybe China...
me and this other girl, a friend I had met while on stay in the country - were holed up in this tiny apartment...
the zombies were everywhere and we could hear several gunshots constantly going off outdoors as people attempted to fight them off..
I told the girl to go lock the window and put the blind down - we had nothing to actually seal the window up with so our best bet was to cover it and be extremely quiet..
I was pushing the door with my body weight...

and we just came to the realization that there was no way out and we'd be better off killing ourselves than getting our brains eaten by the zombies which were bound to realize where we were and burst in the small apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment